Western Riviera Lakeside Lodging & Events provides a picturesque backdrop for a Colorado mountain destination wedding, or any gathering year-round. Celebrate your day right here on the lake, with mountains in the background, the beauty of Grand Lake creating a scenic, majestic atmosphere, and your guests being treated to a beautiful wedding, great food and an unforgettable view.
Let the team of professionals at Western Riviera assist you with your catering, lodging, event space and planning needs. Chris French of Wild Horse Catering, their exclusive onsite caterer, is available to schedule a site tour, provide catering information and help you plan the perfect menu for your special day.
Western Riviera’s finely finished 2,000 sq. ft. interior space accommodates up to 122 guests, and includes a great room, bar and restrooms. The great room and 1,000 sq. ft. outdoor deck space are perfect for casual or formal events, boasting lake views throughout both spaces! Your guests will be mesmerized by the awe-inspiring mountain vistas reflecting on Grand Lake while watching boats and people along the waterfront.
Choosing Grand Lake as your destination and Western Riviera for your events venue, catering and lodging will be a decision you will always be thankful for. The staff at Western Rivera will help you with any event you are celebrating, including wedding ceremonies and receptions, bachelorette and bachelor parties, honeymoons, anniversary parties, retreats, and more. At Western Riviera, you provide the details and they put together the package, including an array of lodging (motel rooms, cabins, condos and private homes), food and beverages, and an unforgettable time to fit your celebration and your budget.
- The location is perfect for a peaceful lakeside setting surrounded by the Colorado Rockies. All venue and lodging options overlook Grand Lake and are close to everything Grand Lake has to offer.
- Everything you need is within walking distance. Motel, cabins, condos, and the Western Riviera venue are situated in the heart of the Grand Lake Village and within walking distance to the restaurants and shops on the historic boardwalk.
- Outdoor activities in every season. In Grand Lake there is plenty of fun for everyone: snowshoeing, hiking, snowmobiling, ATVing, ice and fly fishing, water sports, and more!
- Western Riviera Lakeside Lodging & Events is just 2 miles from the west entrance to Rocky Mountain National Park, providing the perfect base from which to explore the hiking trails and wildlife of one of America’s best ideas.
- Memories to last a lifetime. The greatest joy is seeing Western Rivera guests return year-after-year to their home-away-from-home creating more magical moments to tuck in their hearts.