- It’s important to meet face-to-face with your wedding vendors. When considering a wedding in Grand County, set up face-to-face meetings with all your vendors on the same day. Reaching a potential vendor’s facial and body cues will give you a better sense of the quality of services they will provide.
- Set your budget before you meet with vendors so you don’t fall in love with vendors that you cannot afford. Setting your budget also allows you to comparison shop with different vendors.
- Ask vendors to provide contact information for recent clients who you can reach out to. Since vendors typically work together in a given region, ask other vendors if they enjoyed working with a particular vendor you are considering hiring.
- Make sure every detail is written down and itemized. This allows you to truly understand what is included in the quote. When reviewing the contract make sure to look for hidden costs and ask for clarification if needed.
- Keep your vendors local. Local vendors have most likely worked together on weddings in the past and they already know each other. Vendors who get along allow for a stress-free wedding ceremony and reception.
See the gallery below for pictures of a wedding at Granby Ranch last summer: